Here is the newest way of shaping up your butt, belly …the workout that is created by fitness expert Ellen Barrett, star of Prevention’s Flat Belly Diet Workout DVDs.
A simple workout, composed of five moves and a wall.
How to do:
– do it 4 or 5 times a week.
– repeat 10 slow, controlled reps of each move
– for faster results, perform 2 sets of each exercise, adding at least 30 minutes of cardio.
Follow the instructions bellow:
1. Wall Bridge
– Starting position
- laying on your back with your butt against the wall, place your arms at your sides.
- plant your feet 3 to 4 feet up the wall,
- bend your knees and raise your lower and middle back off the floor
- keep your shoulder blades on the floor
- hold this position for a deep inhale, then exhaling
- slowly return to the starting position.
– MAKE IT HARDER -cross your left ankle over your right knee so that only your right foot is on the wall.
– MAKE IT EASIER -without using the wall, just keep your feet flat on the floor as you are lifting into a bridge.
Pairing this workout with a healthy, but filling diet you have chances for the best results, which should aim to lose 5 inches of belly fat in 4 days, and all of that without feeling hungry.
2. Windshield Wipers
- Lie face up on the floor with your legs against a wall, the bottoms of your feet facing the ceiling
- slowly lower your left leg down the wall like a clock arm toward 9 o’clock,
- return to the starting position
- eepeat with right leg, sweeping toward 3 o’clock
- continue to alternate legs until you’ve completed all of the reps.
– MAKE IT HARDER
– Wrap an elastic exercise band around your left foot.
-Hold both ends at your right hip for added resistance as you sweep your left foot down the wall.
-Do all reps, then switch legs and repeat.
– MAKE IT EASIER
-Move your butt 3 to 6 inches away from the wall while performing the move.
3. Toe Reaches
– Starting position – laying on the floor, press your heels against the wall keeping your legs straight.
– Reach your right hand toward your left foot, allow your right shoulder to lift off the floor.
– Return to the starting position and repeat with your left hand and right foot.
-Alternate legs until you complete all reps.
MAKE IT HARDER -perform it with your feet stacked toe to the heel.
MAKE IT EASIER – Stretch toward your knees.
4. Wall Scissor
– put your butt close to the wall, knees bent, and your feet planted on the wall
-raise your hips up,
-put your elbows on the floor and your hands on your hips to support your lower body
-walk your feet up the wall so that your legs are straight.
– lower your left leg toward your head, keeping both legs straight
-return to the starting position and repeat with your right leg
-continue to alternate until you’ve completed all reps.
MAKE IT HARDER
- As you lower your leg, pause and pulse 2 or 3 times, moving it up and down an inch or two, before returning it back to the wall.
MAKE IT EASIER
- Start with your hips 3 to 6 inches away from the wall.
5. Knee Press
– lay on your back with your butt against the wall, feet planted 3 to 4 feet up the wall and knees bent
– lift your back and butt off the floor, cross your right ankle over your left knee.
– keep the rest of your body flexed, pulse your knee toward the wall 20 times
– repeat 20 times on your left side.
MAKE IT HARDER
– Lift and lower your hips a couple of inches with each rep, while you are pressing your knee.
MAKE IT EASIER
-You can perform the exercise with your butt on the floor.