You actually wouldn’t guess that these tasty little chips have been low carb as a result of they’re SO satisfying! For those who like crispy cheese, you’re going to like these. And, sure, they’re made with simply 2 easy elements! The truth is, you in all probability have already got each of them available. That is my favorite low carb snack recipe as a result of it really has a crunch! I would even go as far to say that they’re higher than potato chips. Possibly it’s as a result of they don’t have all the guilt. 🙂
- Four egg whites
- roughly half of cup shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your selection)
- seasoning to style (non-obligatory)
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Grease a mini muffin pan REALLY properly with vegetable or olive oil. You can too use Pam, however personally, I don’t suppose it really works as properly.
- Separate Four egg whites and seasoning of selection right into a bowl and whisk properly. I simply add a pinch of garlic salt and black pepper, and generally rosemary!
- Spoon about half of tablespoon of your egg white combination into every muffin compartment (simply till you’ve got a really skinny layer masking the underside). The muffin pan I exploit has 24 slots, and I discover that 3-Four egg whites fill them completely. Bear in mind, the thinner you cowl the underside, the crispier your chips will probably be. For those who make it too thick, your chips will solely be crispy on the rim, however nonetheless actually tasty!
- High every one with a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese. After I’m finished, I exploit a small spatula to verify not one of the cheese is touching the sides for simpler clear up. The cheese tends to stay to the edges a bit. The silicone muffin tins are a lot simpler to scrub… I’m ordering one pronto. 😉
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or till the sides has browned. Your baking time will rely upon how thick your egg combination is.
- Use a small spatula to take away the chips from the pan. Eat instantly and revel in!