should you’ve got curly or wavy hair, then this DIY curl lotion recipe will probably be right up your street! Rather than saturating your hair using shop bought lotions and mouses which are filled with drying alcohols and substances, this homemade skillet lotion is an wonderful option which works equally well but with of the gunk! We utilized all organic aloe vera gel, coconut oil, and shea butter to create this amazing curl lotion.
DIY Curl Cream Recipe
Coconut oil promotes healthy hair development, soothes dry hair and scalp, and detoxifies. Shea butter provides lush and glow into drab locks and makes certain moisture stays planted.
All three of those components blended create a kick-ass skillet lotion which you’ll enjoy using daily!
You Will Need:
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until well integrated.
- Apply to wet hair beginning from the center of the mind and running all of the way to the endings.
- Because you do so, twist your hair around your finger to promote courls.
- Air dry or blow dry and style as normal.
Use this once every shower to get beautiful, natural and wavy curls!